Synapse VNA is designed for true imaging interoperability; capturing, storing and managing all clinical images and content for any specialty department.
Practitioners across the healthcare enterprise need extensive imaging access in order to provide optimal patient care.
For this reason, Synapse VNA is designed for true imaging interoperability; capturing, storing and managing all clinical images and content for any speciality department.
As an industry-leading solution, Synapse VNA offers secure, easy-to-manage storage, providing access to the complete patient imaging record, and linking all electronic health record (EHR)/health information technology (HIT) systems.
Indeed, interoperability is critical for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up care. So too ongoing care coordination between departments and across facilities.
As a true Vendor Neutral Archive, Synapse VNA can store, manage and provide access to DICOM and non-DICOM objects, and supports the most non-DICOM objects of any VNA.
Synapse VNA does the following:
- Secures and enables control of all image data on your preferred enterprise-class storage media or in the cloud, with clinically intelligent image lifecycle management (ILM) tools.
- Creates a single, patient-centric view across the entire continuum of care.
- Manages all DICOM and specialty department (non-DICOM) clinical imaging content from across the enterprise with the most scalable storage solution on the market.
- Captures imaging content using VNA-inherent workflows for encounters-based service lines, connecting more third-party systems than any other VNA.
- Analyses patient data with configurable dashboards and advanced analytics while being AI-ready for what lies ahead.