Job expectation for Medical Technician but not limited to: –
It is expected that the employee be a prompt, self-sufficient and energetic person that communicates well with his technical, administrative and management team as well as customers in order to deliver the most efficient and effective service possible.
Minimum qualification for Medical Technician but not limited to: –
The applicant is expected to have the minimun of the following qualifications:
- National deploma – Mechanical or Elctronics or Clinical Engineering.
- 3 year in field experiance with regards to X-Ray
- 3 year in field experiance with regards to DR (Digital Radiology)
- 3 year in field experiance with regards to CR (Computed Radiolgy)
- A broad knowledge of Windows XP – Windows 2000 – Windows 10
Job description for Medical Technician but not limited to: –
- Liaise with admin staff regarding current and outstanding break downs, services, repairs, maintenance and deadlines.
- Manage all technical issues.
- Assist with imaging and IT related break downs where required.
- Assist with technical data related to quotations and tenders.
- Compile and manage ‘check sheets’ for the servicing of all relative equipment.
- Inspect quality of work of distributor FSE’s (random on-site spot checks and inspections)
- Compile and mange service parts and tool kits.
- Train and mentor relative distributor FSE‘s.
- Manage and plan PACS projects and assist when and where required.
- Be on call 24 x 7 – 365.
- Liaising with distributor FSE‘s regarding work in progress, parts orders, delays, service satisfaction etc